With regards to hydro testing of tanks which had undergone major repairs like bottom or shell plates replacements, how can I calculate the test pressure for a tank with the following design data:
- Crude Oil Fixed Doom Roof Tank
- Construction Code: API 650 Appendix F
- Design Pressure/Vaccum: 3.45 kPag / 0.5 kPag (51 mmH2O)
- Working Pressure: 0.9 to 1.5 kPag
- Max. Operating Temperature: 90 degrees Celsius.
Or, it is enough to fill the Tank to the maximum liquid level.
Additionally, how many hours shall be the duration of the test?