I've tried to collect facts about the production of anode coke from Delayed Coking but the retrieved info are very confusing.
Could someone kindly comment on the following outcomes?
1) anode coke and calcined coke are the same material.
2) during the calcination process, the green coke looses a part of its sulfur.
3) the commercial anode/calcined coke could contain up to 5-6 %wt of sulfur.
4) the price of the anode/calcined coke is inversely proportional to its sulfur content.
5) anode coke for Aluminum industry shall have very low content of sulfur (how much?).
Thanks to anyone could enlight me more on this subject.