Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you an
Engineering professional?
Join Eng-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!
  • Students Click Here

*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here

Replacement for obsolete part

Replacement for obsolete part

Replacement for obsolete part

We have an old design using Sipex HS3160C-4 MDAC. It is now obsolete. We need a few more units (up to 30) or a pin-to-pin replacement for additional circuits we want to build. Any help would be much appreciated.

RE: Replacement for obsolete part

Suggestion: Contact
Jan Kerhulas
Phone: (978) 671-1907
Fax: (978) 670-9001
Email: jkerhulas@sipex.com
They should have ethical an obligation to customers regarding pin-to-pin replacement for Sipex HS3160C-4 MDAC since they probably made a good profit on it.                

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Eng-Tips and talk with other members! Already a Member? Login


Close Box

Join Eng-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close