Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you an
Engineering professional?
Join Eng-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!
  • Students Click Here

*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here


Butterfly Valve, Series DS

Butterfly Valve, Series DS

Butterfly Valve, Series DS


what is Series DS in butterfly valve? Dose any other series for this valve?

thank you

RE: Butterfly Valve, Series DS

Probably abbreviation for Data Sheet.

RE: Butterfly Valve, Series DS

Thank you pennpiper

I found more as follow:
  • MV Series Triple Eccentric Metal Seated Valves
  • DS Series Centered Rubber Seated Butterfly Valves
  • TF Series PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
  • TT Series Full PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
  • VF Series Double Eccentric Butterfly Valves
  • MR Series Control Butterfly Valves
  • NR Series Non-Return Butterfly Valves
  • CKV Series Single Plate Wafer Check Valves.

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Eng-Tips and talk with other members!


Close Box

Join Eng-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close