I am looking for suitable training courses designed to develop ones' career within a P21J EASA approved department.
I came across quite a good number of available courses (from Airbus, Boeing, Lufthansa), however I wish to know the opinion of others (senior design engineers, CVE's, HoD's, Airworthiness Managers, professors etc..)
Particularly interested in:
- Structures (assessment, hand-written calculation/FEA & report writing)
- Cabin Safety Training
- Fire Testing on materials
- Pursuing career development to become a CVE, HoD, HoOoA, etc
- Aviation English
- Aviation Law, Legislation etc
- Aircraft familiarisation/ type rating etc
What are your thoughts on this matter?