Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you an
Engineering professional?
Join Eng-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!

*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here

"U shape" and "C-Core" laminated irons

"U shape" and "C-Core" laminated irons

"U shape" and "C-Core" laminated irons

Hello everyone,

I am trying to do build my own transformer using
"U shape" and "C-Core" laminated irons like 3" * 4" or smaller.
Where could I find these laminated irons and winding jig or related tools in North America?

Thank you in advance

RE: "U shape" and "C-Core" laminated irons

Try www.temple.com.
They can probably refer you to
someone who will sell you a small quantity.
Lamination is sold in stacks of mating pieces
with about 18 inches in a stack.
Temple would be want to sell you a pallet load..

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Eng-Tips and talk with other members! Already a Member? Login


Close Box

Join Eng-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close