Air Permitting is a difficult topic to keep on top of with the speed with which US EPA changes rules. I hope that this can be a place people can ask questions and keep on top of some of the topics relating to air permitting including:
- Clean Air Act
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)
- National Emisison Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPS)
- Title V/Part 70 Permitting
- New Source Review
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration
- Nonattainment New Source Review
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Health Risk Assessment
- And all the other topics that come up related to air permitting...
If you don't know know what some of the above topics are, don't worry, just ask. Perhaps you don't know when or if an air permit is needed, just ask. If the situation is very complex it may be nessesary to obtain ouside help; that is not the purpose of this group. The purpose of this group is to point people in the right direction.
Ryan Birkenholz (handle: birkato)