Signs I've noticed:
1. Steering is really tight.
2. Rear Right Camber is out of spec after the accident. Suspension expert put in an adjust control arm to compensate for the camber angle.
3. When I make a right hand turn, the car wants to keep going right and does not return to center. Left turns are fine.
4. Car always wants to go to the right. No road crown issue. It will traverse 3 lanes of highway.
5. Car pulls to the right at low speed (30mph) and high speed (60mph).
6. A week after an alignment, my car feels like there's tremendous drag at 60mph.
7. The shop pretty much swapped out all the arms on right rear wheel and the cradle of the car. Nothing.