Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you an
Engineering professional?
Join Eng-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!

*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here

I need Bonded PT spec

I need Bonded PT spec

I need Bonded PT spec

Hi!  I´m an Argentina¨s Structural Eng., and I¨m looking for a bonded post tensioning specifications (for a building, not for a bridge).
Anyone knows any site from where to download these spec??

Thanks in advance for the response, and sorry for my poor English!!

RE: I need Bonded PT spec


The US Army Corps of Engineers has separate specifications for concrete and for the steel stressing tendons.   Both of these guide specs can be downloaded from the following site:


The specs numbers are 03230 and 03300



RE: I need Bonded PT spec

Dlew, Thank you for your help!  I¨ll check the site just now.

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Eng-Tips and talk with other members! Already a Member? Login


Close Box

Join Eng-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close