Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you an
Engineering professional?
Join Eng-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!
  • Students Click Here

*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here


Looking for IEC Ex 'd' & 'e' consultant

Looking for IEC Ex 'd' & 'e' consultant

Looking for IEC Ex 'd' & 'e' consultant

My company manufactures electrical equipment for installation in Hazardous Locations.  We are looking for experienced consultant(s) to assist us with new designs and design upgrades for our existing Ex d and Ex e equipment.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  

U.S. based consultants might be more desireable, but anyone would be considered.


RE: Looking for IEC Ex 'd' & 'e' consultant

Contact your test lab to see if they offer this service. In the past we have contracted with FM to review our design and give us advice before submitting the product for formal testing.

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Eng-Tips and talk with other members!


Close Box

Join Eng-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close