Is there any reason why we should not use 2 seperate panels instead of one large on for this CDT test.
Usually one panel will be immersed with holiday and the other half above the water source (vapour zone).
We have been supplied with 2 panels (not big enough to immerse and have a vapour zone). Therefore we would like to use one immersed with the electrical current for the CDT and the other one not connected and above the electrolyte. Would this nullify the results? I.e., would there normally be an electrochemically reaction in the vapour zone simply because a current is running through the test specimen....
Thanks for any input.