Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you an
Engineering professional?
Join Eng-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!
  • Students Click Here

*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here


ANSI B73.4 title name

ANSI B73.4 title name

ANSI B73.4 title name

Hi guys,

i was looking for standards applicable to Sealless magnetic drive pumps.  I concluded ANSI B73.4 is applicable by stds. googling. however i need the title of ANSI B73.4 where googling failed and even ANSI website have not listed it! strange....

RE: ANSI B73.4 title name

Are you sure it ANSI B73.4?

There's an ASME B73.3 (Specification for Sealless Horizontal End Suction Metallic Centrifugal Pumps for Chemical Process)

RE: ANSI B73.4 title name

txs i was having wrong input from my superior and some vendors mentioned 73.4 stds. btw it is ASME 73.3 and found the stds.

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Eng-Tips and talk with other members!


Close Box

Join Eng-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close