1. clean parts with diswasher.
2. acid dip 3-4 min.
3. spray with hot water.
4. soak parts in room temp water 3-4 min
5. dip parts in alodine for 3.5-6 min
6. let parts air dry 30 sec.
7. dip in room temp water for 10-15 sec.
8. air dry
I'm having mixed results some problems i'm having are:
Parts have white streaking from holes.
a few parts don't plate usually in the middle of the rack.
staining around holes and bottom of part. this is better when blotting is done before total drying.
Any help/advice would be great.