Contact US

Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you an
Engineering professional?
Join Eng-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!

*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.

Students Click Here

Need some advice

Need some advice

Need some advice

I have justa BSc in Computer Science and Electronics with Lower Second Class honours at the University of the West Indies, in January 2005. What are the names of some Universities that would accept me for  with my current qualifications to do Masters degree (MSc) in a field that is electronics and communications oriented . What are some Masters programs i could be qualified to do base on my current qualifications.

This is a list of the course that i did:
Circuit Analysis, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Circuit Simulation, Discrete Device Electronics, Control and Instrumentation, Digital Signal Processing, Microcomputers and Control, Digital Communications, Calculus

Computer Programming, Discrete Mathematics, Information Structures, Computer Architecture, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming, Database Management Systems

RE: Need some advice

Please contact the Illinois Institute of Technology 3300 South Federal Street, Chicago, IL 60616 Tel 312.567.3000
Office of Graduate Admission 3300 South Federal Street, Main Building Room 301A, Chicago, IL 60616
Tel 312.567.3020 Fax 312.567.3138
well before Aug. 8.


I wish you well!
John Solar

RE: Need some advice

If you don't mind coming over to England, the best university for what you have in mind would be Southampton. Its where all the communications and electronics engineering officers for the Royal Navy are trained.

RE: Need some advice


I suggest you talk to your former professor, the ones that you know, since they have projects and you can from there.


Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Eng-Tips and talk with other members! Already a Member? Login


Close Box

Join Eng-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close