1. I understand that there are both gas and liquid expanders in fact (gas + liquid) also is this correct?
2. How would you determine Expander HP for each of these. I guess the liquid one might be easy, but the other two more involved. Would you have an article, or reference to a book with some examples of expander calculation?
3. In LNG service, are both used?
4. What process in hydrocarbon processing, other than LNG, would use expanders
5. If we refer to a gas expander as expander, is there a better term to describe a liquid expander?
Thanks a lot!