Log In

Come Join Us!

Are you an
Engineering professional?
Join Eng-Tips Forums!
  • Talk With Other Members
  • Be Notified Of Responses
    To Your Posts
  • Keyword Search
  • One-Click Access To Your
    Favorite Forums
  • Automated Signatures
    On Your Posts
  • Best Of All, It's Free!

*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.

Posting Guidelines

Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.


Kundt's tube using standing wave ratio method

Kundt's tube using standing wave ratio method

Hello everyone. First i want to apologize if i cant write quite well, but english isn't my first language, but I'm trying to do my best effort :)

I want to design a Kundt's tube using standing wave ratio method, so i bought ISO 10534-1 for checking the tube conditions, but... when i read the "microphone conditions" i found it must have a "probe tube"

Could somebody explain to me what a "microphone with probe tube" is? can i buy a single microphone and later buy the probe tube or must it buy together like a "single measurement device"?

Thanks in advance! :)

Red Flag This Post

Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.

Red Flag Submitted

Thank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.
The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.

Reply To This Thread

Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.

Click Here to join Eng-Tips and talk with other members!


Close Box

Join Eng-Tips® Today!

Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.

Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:

Register now while it's still free!

Already a member? Close this window and log in.

Join Us             Close