I think I have a curly 1
for you. I have a drawing in terrain that was once a points cloud with
over 3 thousand points, as I said I have converted it to Terrain, I need
to know what I have to do to be able to set 10 set points eg: point a-b,
b-c etc... a-b would be 1 set point that I would like to be able to
change by simply having to type in a value for. by this, I would like
the drawing to distort to the new dimensions. So, you have a rough idea
of what it is that I want, here are a few questions to go along with it:-
1. Do I need to change the drawing to something other than Terrain?
2. Would I first have to set boundaries for the Terrain drawing?
3. once I have sorted these questions first, what would I have to do to
set the points up? eg: a-b, b-c
4. when this is possible, is there an easy way to set up a link to Excel
or a way of there being a drop down menu from the CAD tool bar?
5. Once all of this has been achieved the now distorted drawing will be
save and sent to Mill wizard for the end product to be cut.
Could you please help, I am very new to this but would find this
information of great help.
Thank you for your time,