INTELLIGENT WORK FORUMS
FOR ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS
Come Join Us!
Are you an
Join Eng-Tips now!
- Talk With Other Members
- Be Notified Of Responses
To Your Posts
- Keyword Search
- One-Click Access To Your
- Automated Signatures
On Your Posts
- Best Of All, It's Free!
*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.
Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.
on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!
Click on the forum name to view/participate, or click on the headings to browse the forums
Member Moderated Groups
Posting to the Member Moderated Groups is a member-only feature. Use the Express Registration on the left side of the page to participate in these groups.
- NICET Certification, training and education - Owner: SprinklerDesigner2
The purpose of this group is discuss NICET certification in Fire Protection Engineering Technologies having to do with fire sprinkler systems, special hazards, inspection and fire alarms.
- National Board VR Holders* - Owner: JAlton
The purpose of this group is for National Board "VR" Certificate Holders to discuss issues pertaining to Pressure Relief Valve Repair & Testing. This includes QC Programs, Hands-On Repair, Shop & Field Repairs, Steam, Air & Liquid Applications.
- ASBOG - Owner: dirtsqueezer
For those interested in studying and/or helping with the study of the geologist licencing exam.
- Local Exhaust Ventilation - Owner: robdlevco
Ventilation tips for engineers looking for solutions to control airborne pollutants.
/ Vehicle emissions
/ Explosive/Flammable applications
- Engineering Language/Grammar Skills - Owner: jimbo
Advancement in an organization is frequently based on your ability to communicate correctly in writing. The intent of this group is a light-hearted but serious discussion of the language with which engineers communicate.
- Translation Assistance for Engineers - Owner: IRstuff
This forum is designed addressing translations of engineering terms and concepts for non-English technical questions
- Engineers with Hobbies - Owner: waross
A place for engineers to share and discuss hobbies and request technical help from other disciplines.
- TRUSS Engineering Design, Fabrication, & Useage - Owner: CTruax
Metal Plate Connected Wood Truss
- Shaft Grounding Technology* - Owner: AdamW
The purpose of this group is for technical professionals in the design and application of AC motors and VFD systems to discuss shaft grounding technology and eliminating electrical damage to bearings
- Pat's Pub* - Owner: patprimmer
A forum for long term, highly active, responsible and valuable members to discuss less serious topics and conduct off topic or even frivolous conversations.
- Dislocation Meshing - - Owner: 69thbugler
Dislocation Meshing is a new and promising approach to automatic hexahedral meshing for FEA. The goal of the group is to exchange knowledge, experience and insight on how Dislocation Meshing can solve the practical problems of today and tomorrow.
- Mass Finishing Technical Forum* - Owner: CoolantSteve
All matters relating to mass finishing processes are open to discussion. Mass finishing includes vibratory finishing, tumbling, centrifugal tumbling, centrifugal disc, slurry finishing, and to some degree, blast finishing.
- Engineering Writers Guild* - Owner: David
Have you been published, share it here. Have an idea for an interesting article, start a new thread. Learn how to become a successful technical engineering writer. Calling all MVP's.
* Invite-Only Groups that are publicly listed allow you to browse the Group, but you must apply for Group membership before participating in it.
Join Eng-Tips® Today!
Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical engineering professional community.
It's easy to join and it's free.
Here's Why Members Love Eng-Tips Forums:
- Talk To Other Members
- Notification Of Responses To Questions
- Favorite Forums One Click Access
- Keyword Search Of All Posts, And More...
Register now while it's still free!
Already a member? Close this window and log in.
Join Us Close